Certain areas, features, or functionality of the Sites may be subject to different or additional terms, rules, guidelines or policies (“Additional Terms”), and we may provide such Additional Terms to you via postings, pop-up notices, links, or other means at the time that you access or use the relevant area, feature or functionality. From time to time, such Additional Terms may conflict with these Terms. In the event of such a conflict, the Additional Terms will control. Any reference to the “Terms” in this agreement includes the Additional Terms.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE NOTE THE ARBITRATION REQUIREMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER SET FORTH BELOW, WHICH, SUBJECT TO SOME LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY.
ACCOUNT CREATION AND PASSWORDS
To access certain portions of the Sites, you must create an account. You agree to provide truthful and accurate information during the account creation process. You also agree to maintain the accuracy of any submitted data. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your account and suspend your use of any and all of the Sites.
You are responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your account password and will notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account. You agree that you are responsible for all acts or omissions that occur on your account while your password is being used.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK OWNERSHIP
The Sites and their content, features and functionality, including, without limitation, information, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations and the design, selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “MIRACO Content”), are the exclusive property of MIRACO, our licensors, or other content suppliers, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, and may not be used or exploited in any way without our prior written consent.
We are providing you with access to the Sites pursuant to a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable, revocable license. You can use the Sites for personal, non-commercial use, and subject to these Terms. This license is available to you as long as you are not barred from the Sites by applicable law and your access is not terminated by us. If these Terms are not enforceable where you are located, you may not use the Sites. MIRACO reserves all right, title, and interest not expressly granted under this license to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws.
Under this license, you may download information from the Sites and print out a hard copy for your personal, non-commercial use provided that you keep intact and do not remove or alter any copyright or other notice (e.g., trademark, patent, etc.) contained thereon. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, you may not modify, copy, distribute, display, reproduce, sell, license, or create derivative works from any MIRACO Content, in whole or in part, including any text, images, audio, and video in any manner, without the prior written authorization of MIRACO or any applicable third party suppliers. Further, without the prior written permission of MIRACO, you may not frame, or make it appear that a third-party site is presenting or endorsing, any of the content of the Sites, or incorporate any intellectual property of the Sites, MIRACO, or any of its licensors into another website or other service.
Any unauthorized use of the MIRACO Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable regulations and statutes. You agree to comply with reasonable written requests from us to help us protect our proprietary and intellectual property rights.
USER CONTENT & LICENSE GRANT TO MIRACO
Certain aspects of the Sites may permit users to submit, post, link, share, or otherwise make available information and content (“User Content”). User Content has not necessarily been reviewed or approved by MIRACO, and we, therefore, make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any such content. Any views or opinions expressed in User Content belong to the users who shared the content and not to MIRACO. Your reliance on any User Content is done entirely at your own risk. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for, and shall have no liability related to, any User Content, including your reliance on any such content.
You will retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you have in your User Content, but, in exchange for the opportunity to use the Sites and submit, post, link, share, or otherwise make available that User Content, you automatically grant, and/or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted, MIRACO a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display your User Content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to MIRACO the right to publicly associate your User Content with you (by using your name or otherwise). We may sublicense these rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses.
User Content shall not be deemed confidential and MIRACO shall not have any obligation to keep any such material confidential. MIRACO shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information. You are responsible for your User Content, and acknowledge that once published, we cannot always remove it.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION, PRODUCT AVAILABILITY & PRICING INFORMATION
MIRACO strives to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on the Sites. However, there may be information on the Sites that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and they may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers and/or availability. Certain products displayed on the Sites may have limited quantities and may not always be available.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information on the Sites at any time and without prior notice (including after you have submitted an order), at our sole discretion. In the event that any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions affect an order you have already placed, your sole remedy is to cancel, return, or exchange your order, to the extent available under applicable MIRACO policies, which are available here. The prices displayed on the Sites are quoted in U.S. Dollars, and are subject to change without notice.
Similarly, we strive to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible, but we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s or other device’s display of these colors will always be accurate. Minor differences in color and other variations in the products displayed on the Sites may be possible as a result of differences in display technologies or other reasons. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations. If a product offered on the Sites is not as described or pictured, or otherwise does not meet your expectations, your sole remedy is to return or exchange your order, to the extent available under applicable MIRACO policies.
If you wish to purchase any product available through the Sites, you will be asked to supply certain information relevant to your order including, without limitation, information about your method of payment (such as your payment card number and expiration date), your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY PAYMENT CARD OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ORDER.
You further agree to provide current, complete, and accurate information for all orders placed on the Sites. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, as applicable, so that we can complete your order and contact you as needed. By submitting any information in connection with an order, you grant to MIRACO the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating, verifying, and securely completing transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of an order.
MIRACO’s acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel or modify orders in our sole discretion and shall have no liability to you other than refunding your order, if applicable. Without limiting the foregoing, we may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing phone number provided at the time the order was made.
Purchase of our merchandise for resale purposes is prohibited. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by unauthorized dealers, resellers or distributors, and to cease doing business with such customers, with no further notice.
You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Sites, at the price in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. You remain solely responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your orders. Further, it is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from the Sites. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. Any offer for any product or service made on the Sites is void where prohibited.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, the risk of loss for and title to products purchased on the Sites passes to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier.
By using the Sites, you agree to not use the Sites in any manner that:
- Is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of, any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment (including by means of software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs);
- Interferes with or disrupts the Sites, services connected to the Sites, or otherwise interferes with operations or services of the Sites in any way;
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other right of any party, or defames or invades the publicity rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased (or impersonates any such person);
- Consists of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Causes MIRACO to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet service providers or other suppliers;
- Links to materials or other content, directly or indirectly, to which you do not have a right to link;
- Is false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, as determined by MIRACO in our sole discretion;
- Copies, modifies, creates a derivative work of, reverse engineers, decompiles or otherwise attempts to extract the source code of the software underlying the Sites or any portion thereof;
- Violates, or encourages anyone to violate these Terms; or
- Violates, or encourages anyone to violate, any applicable local, state, national, or international law, regulation, or order.
MIRACO shall have the right—but, to be clear, not the obligation—to monitor, evaluate, and analyze any use of and access to the Site and/or to remove any User Content from the Sites, for any reason, including to determine or enforce compliance with these Terms.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
The Sites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the availability of these external websites nor do we necessarily endorse the activities or services provided by these websites. Under no circumstances shall we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to a user in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such external websites.
By consenting to MIRACO’s SMS program (the “Program”) during the checkout process or via other subscription tools we provide, you are agreeing to receive recurring text messages regarding marketing offers, transactional matters (including related to your orders and account), and any other matters related to the Sites, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent to the Program is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from MIRACO, reply to any text message sent from us with STOP. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the Program, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply. For any questions, please text HELP in response to any of our messages or reach out to us at the contact information provided in these Terms.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Program, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Program.
To read more about our Mobile Terms of Service, see here.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW AND SAVE FOR THE RIGHTS GRANTED TO CONSUMERS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, THE SITES AND THE CONTENT ON THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." MIRACO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITES OR THE CONTENT OR COMMUNICATIONS ON THE SITES, OR ANY WEBSITE OR OTHER CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SITES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. MIRACO DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE SITES AND ALL SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND SERVICES, INFORMATION DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY MIRACO OR A REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THEY ARE ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES, INCLUDING ANY SUPPORT SERVICES, WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE, AND ACCURATE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITES (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY NETWORKS) AT ALL TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING.
FURTHER, MIRACO DOES NOT ENDORSE AND MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, INFORMATION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT ON THE SITES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MIRACO BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTENT ON THE SITES. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, MIRACO WILL HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY (WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE OR PROFIT OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH) ARISING WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SITES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO DAMAGES ARISING FROM (I) USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES, (II) COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS BY THIRD PARTIES, (IV) THIRD PARTY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITES.
In addition, when using the Sites, information will be transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of MIRACO, its partners, advertisers, and sponsors or any other third party mentioned on the Sites. Accordingly, Miraco assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Sites.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend (at MIRACO’s option), indemnify, and hold MIRACO harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising from or related to your misuse of the Sites or any breach by you of these Terms. We reserve the right, at our expense, to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in any case, you agree to cooperate with us if and as requested by us in the defense and settlement of such matter. In any case, you agree never to settle any matter for which your indemnification is required absent our prior written consent.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE
By using the Sites, you and MIRACO agree that, if there is any controversy, claim, action, or dispute arising out of or related to your use of the Sites or the breach, enforcement, interpretation, or validity of these Terms or any part of them (“Dispute”), both parties shall first try in good faith to settle such Dispute by providing written notice to the other party describing the facts and circumstances of the Dispute and allowing the receiving party thirty (30) days in which to respond to or settle the Dispute. Notice shall be sent to:
- Notice to MIRACO: You must send notice (1) by electronic mail to email@example.com and (2) by first-class or certified mail to PO BOX 5010, MONROE, CT 06468-8200
- Notice to You: We will send notice by (1) first class or certified mail to the physical address we have on file for you (if any) and (2) by electronic mail to the email address we have on file for you (if any). If we do not have a physical or email address on file for you, or if we are, for any reason, unable to provide notice via the contact information on file, we reserve the right to provide notice by such means as we deem reasonable.
IF ANY DISPUTE CANNOT BE RESOLVED BY THE ABOVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE, YOU AGREE THAT SUCH DISPUTE WILL BE DECIDED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY.
Other rights that you and we would otherwise have in court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including discovery and appeal rights.
All such Disputes shall be exclusively submitted to Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS) (www.jamsadr.com) for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect (as modified by this agreement to arbitrate), before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the JAMS Consumer Arbitration Minimum Standards (https://www.jamsadr.com/consumer-minimum-standards/) if it is determined by JAMS or the arbitrator that these standards are applicable to the Dispute. The location of any hearings will be determined by the applicable JAMS rules, provided that if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose to have the arbitration conducted (1) solely on the basis of the documents submitted to the arbitrator or (2) through a non-appearance based hearing by teleconference or videoconference.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any Dispute arising under or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of these Terms, including any claim that all or any part of these Terms are void or voidable. For the avoidance of doubt, you and MIRACO agree that the arbitrator shall have the exclusive power to rule on his or her own jurisdiction, including any objections with respect to the existence, scope, or validity of this agreement to arbitrate or the arbitrability of any claim or counterclaim. The arbitrator may award (on an individual basis) any relief that would be available in a court. The award rendered by the arbitrator may be confirmed and enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in lieu of arbitration either you or MIRACO may (1) bring an individual claim in small claims court in the United States consistent with any applicable jurisdictional and monetary limits that may apply and (2) file an individual claim in court to enjoin the infringement or other misuse of its intellectual property rights, provided that any such claim is brought and maintained on an individual basis.
CHOICE OF LAW AND CHOICE OF FORUM
These Terms have been made in and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United states (including federal arbitration law) and the state of Florida, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles. Except for disputes or claims properly lodged in a small claims court in the United States, any disputes or claims not subject to the arbitration provision discussed above shall be resolved by a court located in Florida and you agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. You further agree that any such claims will be brought and maintained solely on an individual basis and not as part of any class, consolidated, collective, or representative capacity, and that you waive your right to a jury trial with respect to any such action.
You and MIRACO acknowledge that these Terms evidence a transaction involving interstate commerce. Any arbitration conducted pursuant to these Terms shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16).
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on our Sites, please contact our agent designated for responding to reports of copyright infringement (“Designated Agent”). In the subject line of your message, please include “Re: Claim of Copyright Infringement.” The contact information for our Designated Agent is as follows: [PHYSICAL ADDRESS] (mail); [PHONE NUMBER] (telephone); [EMAIL ADDRESS] (email).
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a federal district court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS AND THE SITES
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. When we do so, we will update the “Effective Date” above. In our sole discretion, we may also provide notice of updates to these Terms by other means that we deem reasonable. Regardless of any other notice provided to you (or the lack thereof), by continuing to use the Sites (or any portion thereof) after we post any revisions to these Terms and update the “Effective Date,” you accept these Terms, as modified.
We shall have the right to immediately terminate these Terms with respect to any user which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be using the Sites in an unacceptable manner, which includes any breach by you of these Terms. The following provisions shall survive the termination of these Terms: This section; the sections COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK OWNERSHIP (excluding the license granted to you) YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LICENSE GRANT, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISPUTE RESOLUTION & AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, CHOICE OF LAW & FORUM, and MISCELLANEOUS; and any other provisions of these Terms that, either explicitly or by their nature, must remain in effect even after termination of these Terms.
We also may change, restrict access to, suspend or discontinue the Sites, or any portion of the Sites, at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without notice. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that MIRACO will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such termination, modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- Interpretation. In these Terms, the words “include,” “includes,” and “including” are used in an illustrative sense and shall not limit the generality of the language preceding such term. Titles and headings to sections herein are inserted for the convenience of reference only and are not intended to be a part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of these Terms. Any limited or specific disclaimers or limitations of liability found in these Terms shall not limit the effect, forth, or breadth of any other disclaimers or limitations of liability in these Terms.
- No waiver. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to a subsequent or similar breach or breaches. If MIRACO does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these Terms (or which MIRACO has the benefit of under any applicable law or regulation), such action or inaction shall not be taken to be a formal waiver of MIRACO’s rights, and all such rights or remedies shall still be available to MIRACO.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid by a court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and any Additional Rules set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to your use of the Sites.
- Assignment. You may not assign, transfer, or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer, or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under these Terms without restriction.
- No Relationship. These Terms do not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and MIRACO.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at:
914 3RD AVE #315
BROOKLYN, NY 11232
Phone: (347) 952-7453
© MIRACO 2023