Last Updated: October 10, 2023
This does not apply to third-party websites, mobile applications, or services that may link to the Sites or be linked to from the Sites. Please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide to us
You may provide the following information to us directly:
- Identifiers, which may include name, phone number, and email address.
- Professional or employment-related information, which may include job interests, job preferences, and your activity interacting with job postings on the Sites.
- Audiovisual information, including any photos or videos you submit in connection with product reviews or post on our Sites.
- Financial information, such as payment card information or account information.
- Content of communications, such as call recordings or chat history, when you contact our customer service team, or Content you may include in survey responses.
- Social media information you provide by interacting in our social media pages and online forums, or by commenting on content posted on our Sites. Please note that these comments are also visible to other users of our Services.
- Sensitive personal information, such as your account login information and password when you create an account on our Sites.
- Any other information you submit to us.
Information We Collect Automatically
We and partners working on our behalf may use log files, cookies, or other digital tracking technologies to collect the following information from the device you use to interact with our Sites:
- Internet, technical, or other similar network activity, which may include usage and browsing history; device information, including device properties; search history; and information on your interaction with our Sites, including use of a “favorite” function.
- Geolocation information, such as your IP address, or precise geolocation information (i.e., GPS information).
- Advertising information, including special advertising and other unique advertising identifiers that enable us or third parties working on our behalf to target advertisements to you. Please be aware that our advertising partners may collect information about you when you visit third-party websites or use third-party apps. They may use that information to better target advertisements to you on our behalf.
- Demographic information, such as your age and gender.
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may collect the following information about you from third-party sources:
- Commercial information about purchases you make on the Sites.
- Social media information from social media platforms when you interact with our social media pages and online forums, or by commenting on content posted on our Sites.
- Advertising information when you interact with our advertisements on our Sites or a third party’s websites or platforms.
- Any other personal information about you provided by our service providers or third parties.
Information we Create or Generate
Inferences drawn from any of the personal information we collect, which may include using automated means to generate information about your likely preferences or other characteristics (“inferences”). For example, we may infer your general geographic location (such as city and state) based on your IP address.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use any of the information we collect for the following purposes:
Service improvement: To improve and grow our Sites and product line, including to develop new products and understand how our Sites are being used, our customer base, purchasing trends, and the effectiveness of our marketing.
Advertising and marketing: To send you marketing communications, personalize the advertisements you see on our Sites and third-party online properties, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We may share your information with online advertising partners, and social media platforms for this purpose.
Personalization: To offer you recommendations and tailor the Sites and product recommendations to your preferences.
Security: To protect and secure our Sites, assets, network, and business operations, and to detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal.
- Legal compliance: To comply with legal process, such as warrants, subpoenas, court orders, and lawful regulatory or law enforcement requests and to comply with applicable legal requirements.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose any of the personal information we collect with the following recipients:
- Our Personnel: Information about visitors to our Sites may be accessible to members of our technical support, marketing, and development teams, who have a need to access or use such information in order to perform their duties and responsibilities. Other departments within MIRACO may have access to certain information about you on a need to know basis, such as the legal department, the finance department, or internal auditing.
- Affiliates: We share information with other members of our group of companies.
- Service providers: We engage vendors to perform specific business functions on our behalf, and they may receive information about you from us or collect it directly. These vendors are obligated by contract to use information that we share only for the purpose of providing these business functions, which include, hosting of our Sites, maintenance of our IT systems, revenue reporting, and product storage and shipment.
- Government entities/Law enforcement: We may share information when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so to respond to lawful subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or other regulatory or law enforcement requests, or where necessary to protect our property or rights or the safety of our employees, our customers, or other individuals.
- Other businesses in the context of a commercial transaction: We may change our ownership or corporate organization while providing the Sites or our products. We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information as described in this policy.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not knowingly collect information from children under age 13. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information from anyone younger than the age of 13, we will delete that information. Please contact us with any concerns.
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Sites. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. If we learn of a security system breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Sites or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Sites. We may post a notice via our Sites if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. If you create an account on our Sites, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your password at all times. You may gain access to and review your personal information by accessing your account. You are responsible for activity occurring while logged into your account.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
CHATBOXES AND SESSION REPLAY TECHNOLOGY
We may use technology to monitor how you interact with our Sites. This may include without limitation which links you click on, information that you type into our online forms, and about your device or browser. Further, we utilize session replay spyware to monitor and record mouse clicks and movements, keystrokes, pages, and content viewed by you. Please discontinue use of the Sites if you do not consent to our collection of such information.
COOKIES AND OTHER ONLINE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We also use Meta Pixel to measure your use of our Sites, tailor our Sites to your interests, and improve our Sites. Please note, Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at Facebook.com/about/privacy/.
YOUR OPTIONS AND RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Account: Please visit your account to update your account information.
Email Unsubscribe: If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us or wish to opt out of future email promotions from us, please contact us. Please note that all promotional email messages you receive from us will include an option to opt out of future email communications.
SMS or Text Marketing: If you have given permission, we may contact you by SMS or text message about products, promotions, and special offers that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of these marketing messages any time by texting STOP or by contacting us.
Your California Privacy Rights; “Shine the Light” Law: California residents are entitled once a year, free of charge, to request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. We do not share your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Your Nevada Privacy Rights: Residents of Nevada have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain pieces of their information to third parties. Currently, we do not engage in such sales. If you are a Nevada resident and would like more information about our data disclosure practices, please contact us.
914 3RD AVE #315
BROOKLYN, NY 11232
Phone: (347) 952-7453